Winter cages! :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to the store tomorrow to pick up some 'Christmas' themed fleece for my rats cages. I used to use that carefresh bedding as well as aspen bedding, but my girls were so MESSY, within an hour they'd scattered the bedding all over outside of the cage, and the door was closed. They are like messy little magicians.

clmntine said:
I beg to differ on that, as I dont have an extra $30 a month to spend on fancy bedding lol. Looks like you have a lot more cages to clean then I do though.

Yes, with so many cages, carefrsh/any bedding makes it faster and easier to clean.

Feline_Insomnia said:
I think I'm going to the store tomorrow to pick up some 'Christmas' themed fleece for my rats cages. I used to use that carefresh bedding as well as aspen bedding, but my girls were so MESSY, within an hour they'd scattered the bedding all over outside of the cage, and the door was closed. They are like messy little magicians.

I have the deep base pans, so I find bedding doent get flicked everywhere.

I am hoping my local pet store with have the green/red carefresh there this week so I can use that Christmas week =)

Back