Why I Wear a Ponytail

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzle87

My poor mom...Missy wanted her hair!

1-12120.jpg

This is why I keep my hair in a ponytail with the rats out, they're quick! I had to literally pull Missy out of my mom's hair :giggle:

hahaha i know what you mean! My first rat loved my hair, he liked to hide under it behind my neck, and groom it! Gah i would find strands of hair covered in rat drool, but i didn't care, i loved it, cause oddly enough while he was doing that he was scratching (gently) my scalpe, felt like a nice little head massage. No worries i washed my hair later lol

I have curly thick hair...so I keep it in a ponytail most of the time.

Our fuzzballs seem to think it is another furry friend to play with/pounce upon/groom thoroughly.

Oh the tangles....

haha Ive mainly had really short hair but they did play with it alot. They used to grab my short hair and nibble on it. It was so cute, made me fel special, they wanted to give mommy a bath lol :heart: When my hair got a bit longer though, when I had my maggie she used to shove her face in my hair a lot lol

Hehehe. I have long, thick, very very curly hair. My rats looove hiding out in it...though it is so prone to breakage already, I tend to be paranoid about their damaging it, so I try to keep it out of their way...though I love that they love it.

Thats so cute!!! Ya my first boy loved just hiding behind my neck, so my hair draped all around him. My hair was always long, not curly but wavy for the most part so he always found a warm place in it lol

Back