whos staying in...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm staying in, we have a couple of friends over to play games. I wanted to stay home with my daughter who currently doesn't want to go to sleep and is playing at 9:30pm.

eagle said:
Staying in, already have cleaned 4 cages and only a couple hundred to go. :giggle:

Cleaned the rattie room and cages it took close to 4 hours. :shock:
Spent time playing with my girlies and my Nieces 6 boys and the two boys waiting to go to there new home after they grow a bit.
LOTS of kisses and silly play. :lol:
Stuffing my face with goodies and lurking around the Rat Shack. :cheeky:

Also staying in. I was supposed to be working today and it just didn't happen for a whole myriad of reasons. sooo David's playing Call of Duty Black Ops and I'm piddling around online. The rats are all currently piled up into a big ol' snuggly pile.

I think they're having the best night of us all so far.

Staying in with the ratties! I just got home after a long road trip. We were gone for just over a week. The driveway needed plowing, and we had to get a few groceries at a depanneur, and the ratties had to sample some treats from their "auntie". So I have only just had the chance to sit down and toast the New Year with a little port and a cup of tea.

Many thanks to SQ for taking such wonderful care of my sweeties! :thumbup: It was so good to see them again and kiss their soft fur.

I was out with some family earlier this evening but I'll be staying in tonight since I have to work tomorrow. I'll probably do some cleaning, then maybe watch TV for while but that's about it...ah good times lol!

lilspaz68 said:
2011 had better be a MUCH better year for me! :cheeky:
I agree, and next time Moon and I have wine night I'm coming to get you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Back