• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

which of these sound like something you'd want to try?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for any you'd like to sample

• Citrus Sunrise (lemony top notes)

• Breakfast Bars (maple/oatmeal/coffee)

• White Tea and Thyme

• Tropical Vacation (coconut/mango etc)

• Twice Spiced (blend of anise and clove)

• Blue Lilac

• Bamboo and Green Tea

• Double Mint

• Orange Ginger

• Sparkling Pink Grapefruit (w/other citrus)

• Honeysuckle

• Sweet Bay and Rose

• Lavender

• Rosemary blend

• Cedarwood,sage and pettigrain (unisex)

• Chamomile, neroli and pettigrain (unisex)

• Moonlight Pomegranate

• Lemongrass (plain, nothing added)

• Blend of essential oils your own recipe, plz post

• Tea tree/mint blend for foot soak

Results are only viewable after voting.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
here is the poll of soap scents to see if anyone is interested in trying/sampling any of these

you can vote in both polls but please only vote in the first poll if you actually plan to purchase from this fundraiser thank you

I have a good supply of essential oils so if you have a recipe you'd like me to make please share it and I'll let you know if I can do it (I don't have EVERY essential oil, just about a dozen different ones)

ALSO here are a few descriptions of the scents I have, from the website where I bought them:

White Tea & Thyme Fragrance
An herbaceous tea type. Soft, white-bud mild tea with green-twiglike floral heart of rose petals and thyme completed with a subtle woody cedar and white musk base-note.

Blue Lilac Fragrance
Enjoy the gorgeous, delicate scent of lilac blooms year-round w/this incredible fragrance. Lovely in soaps, bath & body products as well as room freshener sprays and other applications.

BAMBOO and green tea
Bright and fresh bamboo essence mixed with good for you green tea.

Coconut Mango Fragrance Coconut Mango Fragrance
Tropical coconut and sweet, ripe mangos are blended to perfection with a pinch of vanilla & musk. (I will be adding a touch of citrus to this)

I like the bamboo so much I've put some on a cotton ball and have it clipped to a lamp shade so the heat of the light bulb will help it give off it's scent

it smells soooooo good!

I made a sample of the Twice Spiced soap this morning to use in my shower. It smells like licorice and clove jelly beans, two of my favorite flavors. (it's made with star anise and cloves essential oils, super simple recipe but smells awesome)

maybe it will help keep me from eating too many spice jelly beans, every year after Easter I go for the half off jelly bean sales and make myself sick pigging out on them :lol:

I am crazy for lavender and lilac scents. I also love honeysuckle. But I don't like other floral scents and then go to fruity things. You have a really lovely selection though.

Back