where to order doxy & baytril online & ships to canada

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangel

I have $50 credit card that i got for it and i would like to order those two meds pill/capsule forms only where they will be good for a while(meaning the exp date is not like in a month). If you guys know a place you have personally ordered from and know its safe please post.

thanks

also forgot to say when posting where please tell me the exact name you ordered ie:baytril 136/mg 50 pills or whatever so i know :D

Ok i got the answer i was looking for :) thanks to who pmed me ;)

Actually, it would be of help to myself if I knew as well. Although going to a vet is good, if it's for a common issue, I'd rather save some money if I can.

Planning on moving to a newer place in April.

All I can say is be careful when ordering pills online. There is a site out there that advertises they will send you baytril but in fact sends you cirpofloaxcin which is not the same thing. One give away is that Baytril does not come in 250mg strength.

Petsmegastore does ship to canada. It is more difficult to order meds that are prescription only to canada then the states because of our laws.

Back