Where to find lab blocks?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

I went to petsmart today to get stuff in preparation for when I bring my new ratties home. And I looked to see if they had Oxbow lab blocks. They had Oxbow products... But no blocks. Where do you all get yours from? Am I gonna have to order them?

Oxbow is not a lab block - it is more of a triangle shape! Did you see rat food? I get the kind that looks like this:

image.jpg

Oxbow is not a lab block - it is more of a triangle shape! Did you see rat food? I get the kind that looks like this:

Petsmart charges $14.99 for a 3lb bag - you can get a 20 lb bag from drsfosterandsmith.com for $36.99

You will have to buy 7 bags from petsmart to get 21 lbs and that will cost you $104.93 :scratch: You can freeze what you aren't using, but we keep it in an air tight container, but we also have 17 ratties....

Thank you guys!! I'm only gonna be having 2 ratties for now. But I'll look into finding the best prices and such.

Wow dspch 17 ratties?! You run a rescue don't you?

Thank you guys!! I'm only gonna be having 2 ratties for now. But I'll look into finding the best prices and such.

Wow dspch 17 ratties?! You run a rescue don't you?

Nope, they are all mine - just keep taking in those that need homes.

Back