Where can I get the CN add-on in Canada?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purinpurin

I might change the double CN I'm getting this month to a triple CN soon enough, since the more space there is, the better. XD Just wondering if there are any Canadian retailers. :)

I contacted Flowertown as soon as it was released and they said that they have to wait until they order from midwest again. This could be anywhere from now to the middle of summer. There is a minimum $ order that they need to get SO they have to wait until their current inventory of midwest products has been sold to get more.

I have been waiting since last year at this time for both the addon to be released and then to purchase it in Canada and not have it shipped (I can pick it up at flowertown). But man is it ever trying my patience. I want now! lol!

ETA: When i saw your post though I thought, why expand up when you can expand over? Not sure how feasible this is, but you could get a single unit and take out the side panels and attach it that way so you have a long area and then a top unit. Anyone know if this can be done with a double? I have seen singles this way...

Huh, how do you expand horizontally? o_O Won't the 'ceiling' for the bottom half be missing (either that or the 'floor' for the top half...)? Could someone show me a picture?

When you are able to get your hands on the add-on you will have to update to let us know how the triple works out. I like the idea in theory but I'm just not sure with the way a CN goes together if a triple would be sturdy enough. My sister and I are working on intro'ing our colonies so we can attach our double CNs side by side.

Ohhh, I didn't think that the CN would be sturdy. That's food for thought.

Maybe I'll buy another double CN later on and link the two together link you're doing, smilez? That sounds like a good idea. :D

As for the add-on, if I do decide to go with a "triple" CN, then I suppose I'll have to wait until FTC gets them in! *Crosses fingers* :)

I'm probably gonna get a single CN for my rat girl's, and am probably gonna add an add-on once FTC get's it.
I'm soo excited to get a CN!! :)

And I may be helping in this dilemma with them selling out their Midwest stock by getting my CN from them :)

*Rebel_Angel* said:
I'm probably gonna get a single CN for my rat girl's, and am probably gonna add an add-on once FTC get's it.
I'm soo excited to get a CN!! :)

And I may be helping in this dilemma with them selling out their Midwest stock by getting my CN from them :)

Good thinking! I just bought a single CN for my boys so hopefully they'll get the add-ons soon!

Oh - this thread seems a little old, but I wanted to add that I got both the CN181 and later the CN183 at http://www.wayfair.com/, which shipped these to Canada (Montreal, QC) for me. Both took some time to actually ship, they always seem to have stocking problems with this unit, but so does everywhere apparently, for Canadians, but it eventually shipped, with an apology for the delay! I was just happy to get it at all, it's such a great cage.

Danweel said:
Oh - this thread seems a little old, but I wanted to add that I got both the CN181 and later the CN183 at http://www.wayfair.com/, which shipped these to Canada (Montreal, QC) for me. Both took some time to actually ship, they always seem to have stocking problems with this unit, but so does everywhere apparently, for Canadians, but it eventually shipped, with an apology for the delay! I was just happy to get it at all, it's such a great cage.
Good to know! I thought Wayfair didn't ship to Canada.

Back