When to start training...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXTheLastSnowXx

Both of my males are coming up on two months old but they don't have an attention span at all. I tried teaching them their names by calling them to some food I had in my hand but they tend to just wander off or smell the food and go right for it before I get a chance to do anything. I really wanna train them to do tricks and work with them a lot but maybe they are two young? But I don't wanna wait until they are two old either cause I feel like training right off the bat will teach them a lot and it gives us bonding time.
If anyone has an suggestions or has the same problems as I do I would love to hear it, thanks you :3

My boys are 6 and 8 weeks. I already do name games with them. Its about finding the right enticement. My boys live for wheat puff cereal. Tyrion comes to me if I rub my fingers together and little Boots comes to his name and me clicking my tongue.
whenever they come I said 'yes tyrion or Yes little boots'. Puff my 4 month old female is just starting to come to food. Again it was finding enticement. I was worried about her! She never came to me. She hid on the top level of the cage in a corner. Just keep giving one on one time and it will come

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back