When babies go PING!!! Vid update 19.11

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starfoot

Hi all.

Here are a couple of the videos of the babies Flute and Pi, who are now... erm... 10 weeks old... I got them going all daft and pingy and managed to catch a few popcorning fight balls. Apologies for the darkness behind the cage, but you can still see a bit... This was all one long video but I had to halve to to get it uploaded... enjoy

I've also got a few more videos which I havent put on photobucket yet, one of Jiggs the BAD carrying a cornflake cake around the kitchen, another of me chasing her carrying a dog biscuit round the kitchen... I was trying to make her run, she's gotten a bit of a pudge lately!!
And another of the babies on the dog biscuit run, collecting every biscuit one by one, while Jiggs is behind me eating my mum's packed lunch!!

I've also got lots of new photos of the babies and the Jiggster which I will post when I'm at home and can get them uploaded. You can particularly see on Pi how her dark stripe is now dotted with white hairs as she has faded, but I think she's a husky and not a roan, as she doesn't seem to be getting any lighter, which is good, as her stripe and uneven blaze are soo purtyy!!!!

Expect lots of updates soon with loads of CUTEEE pictures! :D

Ugh... my internet keeps conking out so I'm just getting bits of the video. I'll try again later so I can the full effects of sweet babies playing. :D

What's the knocking sound in the background?

It's the camera!! I need to fiddle with it's microphone settings!! The knocking is actually the camera refocussing, the microphone keeps picking it up and it's on all of my videos! :wallbang:

Some more pics..

Ack. yr bum! my troat cnt ack beathe!
87a225eb.jpg

heheh she can't see me...heeheheee
4853aca3.jpg

oo you have food!??
813c6637.jpg

up to no good...
0e86aead.jpg

Is that food??
95b62fb9.jpg

oh... it's not.
3cfd6012.jpg

Ubercute
9bc75153.jpg

Flutey
0eacca59.jpg

Mega blurry, but my first ever yawn pic with flute! yey!
b08f67a2.jpg

And Jiggs - No I won't smile! You woke me up for no food!
8ca4e960.jpg

hehe... I'm uploading the videos mentioned in the first post as i type, but for some reason it takes about 2 hours for one video to get onto photobucket! The files are huge and I've tried everything to get them smaller :( do anyone else's vids take this long?

Jo - grab your little 'gouti guy and scritch his head, ruffle his back and go "Hiiiiiiiiiiii ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" from me! :D

:D Oh those videos are so darn cute, very pretty playful tiny ratties, I love them when they play like that, cuter piccies too, our ratties are so much fun!

OO I found one that uploaded while I wasn't paying attention!!

The babies are in that diddy cage until; the intros are done with... Jiggs is getting better with them though! Not so many nasty nips, and more playful flippingovers.

Back