What's the Weather Like Where you live?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharlees rattakisses

Lets hear from you Rat Shacker's!!
Where in the world are you and what's your weather like?
I live in Toronto Canada and it is 29 with a humidex of 35.
Hot with not a rain cloud to be seen in almost a month.
:bow: for air conditioning. :lol:

Dallas, Texas, is a sickeningly hot day 102F or 39C, with 41% humidity. Very few clouds in our sky. We have been over a 100F 27 days this year.

Fredericton, New Brunswick & its currently 27°C with no humidex, first time in a long time! :dance:

It's normally been like Thursdays forecast: 31°C with humidex of 38°C :shock: OR Fridays of 29°C and humidex of 37°C.

No AC... only a fan. :panic:

Here in Ottawa it is currently a pleasant 26C with hardly any humidity. The other day it felt like 42C and Thursday is supposed to feel like 46C...I'm not looking forward to it :panic:

Bamboo said:
Here in Ottawa it is currently a pleasant 26C with hardly any humidity. The other day it was 42C and Thursday is supposed to be 46C...I'm not looking forward to it :panic:
I´ll trade you for 14C and rain :laugh4:

Gladly will trade for cool rain!!

25C, feels like 34C, and I'm NOT LEAVING MY HOUSE!!!

... humidity and heat are both bad for fibromyalgia. So is extreme cold, so I think I need to move somewhere temperate and bone dry...

M0onkist said:

... humidity and heat are both bad for fibromyalgia. So is extreme cold, so I think I need to move somewhere temperate and bone dry...
I prefer 22-30 degrees..
my CFS don´t like cool weather or rain..
Think the record here was 83 days in a row with rain.. That´s a couple of years ago..

M0onkist said:

Hey you could be my twin!! :lol:
Stoopid fibromyalgia. :roll:
I hibernate all winter and have been hibernating most of the summer :gaah:
Had to walk to the dentist and it hurt like crazy. :thud:

MissGuardian, you have CFS?!

Cripes, we almost need a whole subfolder for rat lovers who have chronic pain issues, lol

::hugs Sharlee:: Very much the same here - my adrenals just can't support being out in hot weather for really long.

M0onkist said:

Cripes, we almost need a whole subfolder for rat lovers who have chronic pain issues, lol

::hugs Sharlee:: Very much the same here - my adrenals just can't support being out in hot weather for really long.
Yup I do.. If we think of the same thing :giggle:
Seems like it :laugh4:

Fredericton, NB

Environment Canada says:

Condition: Sunny
Pressure:100.6 kPabb
Visibility:16 km
Air Quality Health Index: 2

Temperature:26.0°C
Dewpoint:9.6°C
Humidity:35 %
Wind:WNW 11 gust 30 km/h
Humidex: 27

But I'm sure they are wrong .... I've been soaked to the skin and literally dripping for days ...
A few days ago as I was cage cleaning, I thought a water bottle was leaking .... but it was just sweat dripping off my forehead. :wink:

SQ said:
Fredericton, NB

Environment Canada says:

Condition: Sunny
Pressure:100.6 kPabb
Visibility:16 km
Air Quality Health Index: 2

Temperature:26.0°C
Dewpoint:9.6°C
Humidity:35 %
Wind:WNW 11 gust 30 km/h
Humidex: 27

But I'm sure they are wrong .... I've been soaked to the skin and literally dripping for days ...
A few days ago as I was cage cleaning, I thought a water bottle was leaking .... but it was just sweat dripping off my forehead. :wink:
Did you read my post on this, the weather for Thurs & Fri? Omg! I'm not doing anything either of those days! lol
And I don't believe them either. I just took everyone to the bathroom & had the babes in the tub & just sitting there watching them & cleaning up after them a bit had me sweating buckets! :gaah:

MissGuardian said:
M0onkist said:

Yup I do.. If we think of the same thing :giggle:
Seems like it :laugh4:

I agree on this note.

Back