what to do with my rescued ratty??!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
julia_silve:) said:
But I'm not too worried about him escaping because he actually loves being in his cage

he will or get stuck. There are a few of smaller bar cages out there that would hold him.

:thumbup: good job saving him! We need more 12 year olds like you. :D
Good luck getting him a bigger cage or finding him a home.
I would definitely recommend a cage with smaller bar spacing though. You can check kijiji for 1 second hand if cost is an issue. Make sure the bar spacing is 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch.

Did you try looking for cages people are trying to get rid of in your area? I'm sure you have sites like that kijji site that has people trying to get rid of rattie cages for cheap.

Btw you don't have to spam the forum with 3 posts lol, you can edit a post by clicking on the "edit" button lol. Hope you find a new cage if you plan to keep him :p

Good work saving the little guy. He looks young. :)

I am looking for friends for my 4 month old boy. I am going to be in Thornhill tomorrow, perhaps we can meet? I don't know tomorrow's itinerary yet, but will later this morning.

Where did you look up neutering prices? My vet charges $105. Maybe there is somewhere I can post this?

Darlene

Back