What I've learned from Destructo 7's playtime

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Had the destructo 7 out on the couch for playtime yesterday and this is what I've learned....

1 - Throttle and Putty cat hate each other and neither one will break first from the death stare show down they have with each other from across the room.
2 - Snickers will never not be afraid of hands. I don't know what happened to that little boy, but he just cowers everytime a hand comes near him, but he does like to
be rubbed as long as you don't hold him.
3 - I will not have to worry about penis plugs with Oliver around! My little boy likes to latch on to this brothers - well you know whats... :emb:
4 - Grumpy, likes to have back rubs too and is starting to come around and like contact with humans, but still doesn't like you taking him out of the cage.
5 - Oliver will eat everyone's treat and still be hungry (I don't know where he puts it)
6 - Axe is afraid of putty and any noise she makes.
7 - Oliver has the outgoing attitude of Curley and reminds me very much of him.
8 - Peanut is not that playful, but will accept an occasional rub. However, mostly likes to just find a nice place to nap.
9 - I think I have the only rats that pass gas! These boys will leave a stink - so I'm sure someone has pooped, but no poop to be found!! :sick2:
10 - No rats fought with each other !! :joy:

Now for Throttle, I was rubbing him and trying so hard not to show him any fear, but all of a sudden he snapped his head in my direction and gave me the look of death. Not sure what that was about. Maybe that is just his look. Still trying not to show fear I continued to rub his head/back until he walked off. He then came back and it was obvious he wanted my hand/fingers - nervous about this - I gave him my finger hoping I wasn't going to get nipped at and what does my little man do??? He starts licking me.... :heart: I just don't know what to do with this boy..... I pick him up and cuddle him when he's out and treat him just like the other boys.

Its so nice they all have such diverse personalities and traits, they all sound like such cuties in their own way. One day I will hear/smell a rat fart lol!
Thank you for sharing. :)

Oh my! Thats too cute! Farts? Listen here, My friends old rats, were TOTAL boys! They would fart and it would stink SO bad. I feel ya! Im glad everything is well with your rats though!
Xoxo :bunnydance:

I've had quite a few rats and although I knew they *could* fart, none of them ever did until now. Moose is a one-rat farting machine. Wheweeee does that boy stink up a storm!

Glad to hear everyone is doing okay together. Sounds like Throttle is coming around some.

Aida said:
"look of death"
LOL!!!!!!!

I'm telling ya, I didn't know if I should stop rubbing his back because I was in danger of losing a finger or continue and hope for the best. He was just looking forwarding and then his head snapped in my direction and I got the "look of death". Maybe that's just his look - maybe he remembered I had him snip snipped?? All fingers still intact...

Glad to know my rats are not the only ones that appear to fart....these little guys stink!! All the time I swear they poop from the smell and nothing - just stinky boys....

Back