what is your rats favorite "non-rodent" food?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything that could potentially be entering my mouth is apparently to die for if you are a rat LOL

They really love their soy milk for breakfast (which happens to be infant formula) or Ensure pudding .

skinnyhippiechick said:
Gingerbread house of course!
:D

Before:

After:

:heart:

Did they eat all of that??

Sugar is not good for rat's!!

Low protein, no sugar & no salt is the way to go :thumbup:

We only gave them one part of the house each with the yoggies and kale. They didn't finish it just made some damage during time out. Not something I do on a regular basis - just a seasonal treat.

:D

cooked plain spagetti noodles... and chocolate. Oh Isis and Seraphina LOVED their chocolate, even if they only got it every other week or less. They each got half a dark chocolate hershy kiss once in a blue moon lol It was like.. their rat crack :shock:

Oh, lessee.
Apparently my only good jeans are the tastiest thing in the world, as when Lady escapes, if she doesn't come find me, I can usually find her in my closet, chewing up the butt part of'em.
Human-food wise, my light-n-fit yogurt (Peach flavored, sometimes orange flavored) is something they absolutely need to shove their faces into.
Also, stuff that I want them to eat and they like includes apple slices, carrot slices, little bits of celery, pretty much any veggie that I can chop into little rat-sized pieces.

Definitely vanilla flavoured Ensure.

Usually my guys are so good about sharing, but the MOMENT the Ensure comes out!! o_O It turns into a cat fight. And they all get soaked. And the cage is a MESS. :dance:

Ensure makes a PUDDING? Oh, they would love that! We frequently give them ensure treats, so when it comes spiked with meds, they aren't as suspicious....

Pasta, with or without sauce, cooked or uncooked. Peas, squash, whatever we are eating.....

Catherine

Back