What Cage Am I?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

I think its ALT (All Living Things) but its dimensions aren't any that I have seen of ALT's.

Its 3' high, 2' wide, and 18" deep.
1 middle level and 2 shelves
pull out very deep pan.

newcage-alt.jpg

Yes that's Goli modelling it :heart:

I've never seen a cage like that. It looks good, with bar spacing suitable for babies and small females and two shelves. The bottom door might be a little small, but the upper one is pretty good. Bottom pan is nice & deep. Good find!

Love the model, too. :heart:

that's my old cage!
DSC00220.jpg

it was called the sleepy hollow double rat cage i think, couldn't find anything about it online, but I bought it in yorkdale's PJ's they only had the black powder coated and galvanized. it's a pretty nice cage, kind of big and the pan was a nice, but kind of sharp..

they had a cage like this for sale at the Guelph HS for $25 when i was there on Sunday....

I was totally looking at it - but then i wasnt 100% if it was powder coated... ( i didnt look that close as i was running the Junior humane club...)

unglued said:
that's my old cage!
it was called the sleepy hollow double rat cage i think, couldn't find anything about it online, but I bought it in yorkdale's PJ's they only had the black powder coated and galvanized. it's a pretty nice cage, kind of big and the pan was a nice, but kind of sharp..

HAHAHAHA...I knew it looked familiar! I think you are right. I had heard of the Sleepy Hollow before but you're right there's nothing on the Net.

I heard that sleepy hollow cages aren't really being made anymore?

It does look like an ALT cage, though.. you're right.

Back