What animal would you be???

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

If you could be any animal other than a rat what would it be and why?

I have always admire the bald eagles and wolves. Eagles because they soar in the sky and see everything. The wolf because like the rat they are very misunderstood.

LOL hopefloats!

I think a horse. They are strong, energetic and some can have a stubborn streak. I would love nothing but to run free through the hills or carry a person on my back and share the wonderful journey.
That or a cedar waxwing, a small bird, they hang in a tightly bonded flock. They are very loud with the most annoying cry. lol They are fast and simple and always in good company.

oh this is a tough question

I think it depends on my mood LOL
right now I'd like to be a turtle with a hard shell I could withdraw into and just hang out

but I think it would be cool to be a frog.
or a toad.

dspch911 said:
I really like monkeys and giraffes, but not sure I'd want to be one
:lol:

that reminds me of a little thing my mom used to say:

"I've never seen a purple cow.
I never hope to see one!
But I can tell you this right now,
I'd rather see than be one"

:lol:

i think id want to be a dog, because i could share my heart with my loved ones without ever having to to worry that they will judge me, or maybe a fox because the are slinky and yet majestic. they have the freedom of a cat and the affection level as a dog. or a male deer

I think I'd like to be an orca whale...they're beautiful, majestic, playful, live in family units, and I wouldn't have to worry about being eaten..lol. I've always been fascinated with them (thanks in part to the Free Willy series..my favorite as a kid). I also really love water too...so I think that would work out ok for me.

how weird the last two posts are orca and snow leopard considering those are my two favourite wild animals. im pretty afraid of deep and dark water so im not too sure about an orca.
i'd definitely love to be a big cat. i'd love to be a snow leopard or clouded leopard, but all leopards are amazing looking. i love that seemingly mysteriousness and sneakiness and i definitely agree with mia9_28, a solitary life in the mountains would be great!

honourable mention to pumas and lioness, i love the look of them

Something very brash and strong with a easily ignited temper. Willing to throw their weight around, yet needs friendly companionship. Cold and calculating at times, hell-bent on clinging to grudges. Anybody have an idea what animal this could be?

EDIT: I just took a quiz that told you what you would be as an animal. Said I'm a rhino, and I can't disagree. Link to quiz below:
http://www.animalinyou.com/test.php

My colleage asked me the same question and her response was the vulture, simply because nothing will eat it, no human will hunt it, it can eat whenever it wants, it flies, and has a long life span lol! I thought that was clever, survival wise!

Personally I'm stuck between living the life of sweet and flying, or elegant and shy. I would love to be the flying fox (giant fruit bat) they are huge bats and sleep all day, party all night and get high up on sweet fruit! But I also love the Okapi:

For those of you who don't know what an Okapi looks like
okapi_frankfurt_9th_october_2010_ab-120189.jpg

Its an exotic, rare and very shy African rainforest animal, closely related to the giraffe, but he looks like a cross of a zebra too. They are very elegant, beauitful to look at, hard to find in the wild so don't ahve to worry about people bugging me. Plus living in the rainforest, not having to worry about getting wet because they have oil in their fur that makes the water drip off! :D

Id wanna be a orange amd white tabby cat. Id love to be the friend of a child so i can hold them and love them when they feel there is no one else. Like my first cat Fuffie.

Angel22 said:
Id wanna be a orange amd white tabby cat. Id love to be the friend of a child so i can hold them and love them when they feel there is no one else. Like my first cat Fuffie.
Awww... that's a sweet animal to be. Makes me feel like giving a hug... :hugs:

I would like to try life as a squirrel. Or "squall", as we pronounce it here. I feel a sense of peace and belonging when I climb high and watch the world from a tree branch. The awesome tail is just a bonus, and who doesn't love a bushy tailed tree rat?

Back