What a girl!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittanyfork

Mrs. Norris gets more brave everyday!

I remember posting a topic a while ago about Mrs. Norris being a little nervous and scared of being outside the cage. She always hid away in a house or under the blankets. So I let her out more often, just to get her used to it, but no way, in the cage is where she wanted to be!

Before I go to bed in the morning(My sleeping patterns are crazy, I can't sleep till 5 AM) I leave the cage open, just to sit with them and say hi! After sitting there for a while, I had my hand on the ledge of the cage and Mrs. Norris came over sniffing around, and she jumped on my hand, ran up my arm and just chilled on my shoulder! I was so proud of her! She's finally getting over being a scaredy rat! :heart:

:happydance:

Soon after Scabbers and Hershey was like "Hay! Me too!" and they jumped up and I had the three girls running around, going back to the cage, and back on my shoulder, and then back to the cage again! Going back and fourth for a good 5 minutes. :lol:

i just thought I'd share that with you guys! I'm so proud of her!

Back