What a day! How to do this?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugglesBubble

It really HAS been a day. I got out of class, homes about a mile out, sign shops on the way home.
I picked up a 4x8 sheet($40 out of my pocket), forgetting..it was four FEET by eight...Feet. I nearly walked it home with 5mph winds.
Started walking, then turned around and asked them to cut it in half (because I nearly got blown into the hyw LOL)
Started walking YET AGAIN, and got 3/4 way home. Stopped to rest by a building when a car stopped about 10 feet away from me. It was a woman, middle aged with a four year old who LOVED my brookstone kitty headphones.
Okay, normally I would NOT IN ANY WAY take a ride home, even if it was woman with 10 four year olds. (That's a scary image..)

Anyway. It went fine. Please don't accept random rides home. I wasn't able to get a ride from the shop itself until 9:30, 4 hours after the sign shop closed.

So here I am, with two 4x4 coroplast sheets. I want to institute fleece but I hate the base of this cage. The wires make it nearly impossible. Do I put sides on it? Is coroplast even safe for rats?(assuming they get past the fleece)

Wew! If it's not, I didn't waste a walk. I can use it for the gpiggies :)

Phew, what an ordeal for you! But at least you made it. Yes, I use coroplast with my rats a lot. Some rats will chew it but it doesn't harm them, they just like to chew. You can cut the coroplast to size and place it over the wire if you like and placing fleece over top.

Back