We're so neglected! ***Thud Warning***

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starmaiden

We so sweepy!
igloo_03.jpg

igloo_04.jpg

Rested and ready for some trouble!
igloo_06.jpg

How breakfast is at my house...

Sweet Pea enjoys some fresh apple:
ratties_Aug6_07_03.jpg

Iris wants some too:
ratties_Aug6_07_04.jpg

Iris: Pwease can I have some mow?
ratties_Aug6_07_01.jpg

Sweet Pea: Mom, you have jam on your fingers, I'll get it off for you...licky, licky:
ratties_Aug6_07_08.jpg

Petals: Can I help?
ratties_Aug6_07_09.jpg

Awww! There's no more jam left!
ratties_Aug6_07_12.jpg

Put some more on your fingers so we can licky it off! It's right there!
ratties_Aug6_07_14-1.jpg

We's so neglected! Nowbody wuves us!!!
ratties_Aug6_07_11.jpg

....And this special darlin' has an appt for a spay tomorrow morning! Please send good thoughts her way!
ratties_Aug6_07_05.jpg

Wow!! Such beauties, I saw the warning but I still wasn't ready and down I went... so much cuteness!

Good luck with the spay sweetie... a very fast recovery for you!

How can anything so beautiful have to suffer so? Goodness, look at them packed in that little place like sardines! :cry: And apple & jam for breakfast! That 2nd pictures just tears my heart out when I see how desperate they are to escape.

You bet there's good thoughts coming for your little one for tomorrow's not-fun-time! I expect she'll be awake and full of vim looking for her jam when it's done.

Fidget said:
How can anything so beautiful have to suffer so? Goodness, look at them packed in that little place like sardines! :cry: And apple & jam for breakfast! That 2nd pictures just tears my heart out when I see how desperate they are to escape.

I know! And they even have to work for their breakfast, to licky jam off their ebil mom's fingers! :cry:

Thanks for the well wishes on the spay! I'm spoiling Sweet Pea (more than usual) tonight because I know she'll have a stressful day tomorrow.

lilspaz68 said:
How did Sweet Pea do?
She had a very uneventful spay and did really well. She was popcorning all around her hospital cage this evening, so I decided to go ahead and put her back with her sisters. She missed them! :wink:

starmaiden said:
lilspaz68 said:
How did Sweet Pea do?
She had a very uneventful spay and did really well. She was popcorning all around her hospital cage this evening, so I decided to go ahead and put her back with her sisters. She missed them! :wink:
LOL! What a goood girl, yay! :)

so glad the spay went well! It's always so nerve-wracking.

You have a truly thud-generating crew of ratties! I love seeing their dear little faces peeking out from the igloo.

starmaiden said:
She was popcorning all around her hospital cage this evening, so I decided to go ahead and put her back with her sisters. She missed them! :wink:
Well, she's a hearty little thing, eh? I'm happy to hear all went well and she is feeling so good :D

Back