We're getting baby boys! Hooray! Pics in latest post.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud: :thud: :thud: O M G! Those are some of the best looking bellies I've seen!! :heart: :heart: :heart: They are so absolutely gorgeous boys!! As someone else typed earlier *squeee* I gotta say :giggle: that is exactly what I was doing! :nod:

Congratulations!!! :congrats!:

Sheesh, you can almost WATCH the little ones grow at this age. They look like they have doubled in size in a week.

We weighed them tonight (can't find where the girl set that paper though) and the boys range from 3.5 ounces to 4.1 ounces (about 99 to 115 grams or so). Such little big boys.

Their personalities are becoming more distinct as well.
Justin is the most exploratory and stubborn...wherever you tell him not to go, he makes a bee(rat?) line for. He is also the best problem solver. Can't reach what you're holding? Climbs your arm. Can't get down your shirt? Grabs the collar and tugs until he fits. He is quite a fan of playing in/under your shirt.
Jonathan will be wherever Justin went about 2 seconds later. They seem to be a bit of a pair. He stays on Justin's heels most of the time. Seems to like being petted the most of the 3.
Jenner is the cautious and gentle one. He needs to feel comfortable with his surroundings before he will leave a tunnel/tube/whatever. Most common to find asleep in or under a hammock.

All 3 are very licky. All 3 do not like to dangle. All 3 would really rather not be picked up while they are running and exploring thankyouverymuch.

More pics eventually, they are experts on darting in/out of the frame right now.

Latest posts

Back