Welcome to Planet George...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 78

We join our Invader on his home planet, rightly named George..

Planet George is also the home of terrifying creatures of doom [DOOOM!!!!], but all is well so long as our favorite Invader is... Well.. Where is he? He's gone!!

Maybe we're jumping to conclusions, maybe he's back at his Home Planet..
DSC03143.jpg

Oh, no! Has the horrific Blind Spiney gotten him!?
DSC03145.jpg

Oh, dear.. Maybe the dreadful Saw Toothed Red Throat has managed to outsmart him..?!
DSC03146.jpg

Oh!Oh! Check the infamous Great Blue Blind Spiney!! I just can't bear to look...
DSC03144.jpg

No? Well.. Maybe the harrowing Eyeless BlobberyBit..?
DSC03142.jpg

Where is our great invader?! Planet George will be lost without him! It's named after him, yanno...
Is that him?
DSC03147.jpg

Cute, but no.. The WigglyWallot does not begin to compare to our Great One.. But where else could we look? We've looked all over!!

Oh!! There he is!!
DSC03148.jpg

And the departing view of Planet George
DSC03141.jpg

I say: That's awesome!!! Look at all those cool hammies!! OO! Look at George!

BF says: That's really, really impressive! Who made those hammies? Awww! Lookit George's face!

It's unanimous! Those hammies and your rattie rock!!

I feel like I was just read an excerpt from a Dr. Seuss book! :lolsign:

What a wonderful job you made of Planet George!!! :thumbup:

Who/What is his favourite??

*gasp*

I want a cage like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=O did you make them yourself?

I've never thought of a themed cage! =O your a genius! Your boy is the luckiest on this planet - and his own!

Shelagh - So far it's a tie between the Blobberybit and the Blind Spiney, he does dig the Saw Tooth Red throat, though. Home Planet is a little too new, but he's climbing on top of it atleast!

ryelle - Yes, I made the set myself. I have this thing for matching cages and themes.

Moon - LOL If you really want one, send me a PM with what colors you want. Alot of people have asked if I'll start selling them, so they might be going up on the webpage soon.

Godmother - I had a blast making it all! Poor Shelagh had to deal with me all hyped up on Redbull's asking her how she felt about scales vs spines, slugs vs blobs.. I've got some more ideas for other items, too, so this is going to be great fun! The best part, though? he doesn't eat his hammocks!!!! They'll last nearly forever!

javakittie said:
The best part, though? he doesn't eat his hammocks!!!! They'll last nearly forever!
You have NO idea how lucky you are on that one! :roll:

Kat - I think this time you've really outdone yourself! You are an artiste and George is one lucky rattie!

PiedPiper said:
javakittie said:
The best part, though? he doesn't eat his hammocks!!!! They'll last nearly forever!
You have NO idea how lucky you are on that one! :roll:

Kat - I think this time you've really outdone yourself! You are an artiste and George is one lucky rattie!

Ohh, no! I totally know how lucky I am. My other cage eats their hammocks and liners. This would be why George gets the Nice Stuff and they just get cute prints.

Yes, I hold back the best stuff for the ones who can be trusted! I love the big dome with the arms... can hardly wait til you offer them on the web site. You just know who's gonna come a-calling!

javakittie said:
Godmother - I had a blast making it all! Poor Shelagh had to deal with me all hyped up on Redbull's asking her how she felt about scales vs spines, slugs vs blobs.. I've got some more ideas for other items, too, so this is going to be great fun! The best part, though? he doesn't eat his hammocks!!!! They'll last nearly forever!

:laugh4: :laugh4:

Im starting to get a thing for making hammocks etc. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and im just getting used to it, and i find making hammocks lets me explore what my machine can do (it has 34 stitches and ive only used about 6 so far lol!). My family think im nuts though :(

All I can say is WOW! I wish I could have that! Mine that I have now don't seem too destructive on their hammies, but Cinder HAS done some MAJOR chewing of my boxspring, so I am afriad that if I bought really nice hammocks, she would decide then, to start killing them like she killed my boxspring.

Those are AMAZING! Lucky lucky George!

Eyeless BlobberyBit is AMAZING I wish I had your mad 'skillzz' (Double Z for emphasis) You really should start selling them to people like myself who can't even make hammocks! >.<!

Thanks everyone!

Some of the items will be available for purchase on my website. I'm having a sale right now and orders are flooding in, so it's just a matter of finding a bit of time to get everything worked out and update the webpages.

Back