Weird Comments about rats......

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do they do? They make every day worth waking up and living for me. They give me purpose, pleasure & love. Surely humans are able to do that for me? Nope.

1) Did you ever see the movie Willard?

2) Sell their droppings to Oscar Mayer. They are allowed a certain amount of filler. They pay as much as 12 dollars a pound. (I personally haven't eaten a hot dog in years anyway :wink: )

Dahlas said:
Obviously my friends don't want to see me keep lazy rats....
HLaugh3.gif

If you didn't keep such lazy friends they'd come meet the kids and find out for themselves that rats have the intelligence to check them out before dismissing them
HGiggle.gif

What are you going to do with all those rats? Escape from your friends and find some less emotionally demanding & judgemental company.

Today in the mail a package came addressed to Piper.....inside was a beautiful new hammock and a lovely little note that said Piper had taken the money she earned doing all the things rats “do" and bought a raffle ticket ....and with that ticket she had won a hammock........
Isn't that amazing....she is quite the girl.....not only a sweet rat who gave me a whole family of very beautiful rattie boys and girls but she also earns money and wins her family a hammock :happydance:

:joy: Thank you so much Godmother for "helping" Piper buy raffle ticket and mailing her a beautiful hammock.... :hugs: you are the best.

Piper certainly deserved that hammock. Not only did she "do" things to earn money, she raised eleven kids as a single parent. (with a little help from Dahlas and family!!).

this has happened to me, i told one of my friends about my new rats, maybe he was in a bad mood, i dunno, well anyways he said "enjoy your rabies when they bite you" i dunno why, maybe he just doesnt like rats, ohwell, i know what job my rats could have, they could give maniqures, they always bite my nails off, without hurting the skin :cheeky: they also produce alot of "raisins" also they could also be therapy rats, they are friendly, also good for people who are affraid of rodents :thumbup:

And weeding out boyfriends/girlfriends as well. :p My sisters' crap boyfriends all have bad reactions to pet rats. The jerkier the guy, the louder/more adamently/longer they diss the rats. The good ones are decent about it, even if they aren't fond of the little guys especially, they never say so and are at least courteous and respectful.

I call them my character meters. ;)

When people mention that they carried the plague, I mention that my rats wild anscestors saved Europe from the plague that was carried by a different species of rats. They always stop after they learn a bit of history, lol.

I have had people mention that I should bring my rats to their snake. Most people just don't like their tails but will be nice and a few people have actually been fellow (former)rat owners. ;)

I have become known as the rat/cat woman as I have 7 Cats, Phantom, Jag, Little Louie, Misty, Simon, Steve and Sabre. and 13 rats. ( mention to Bela and Chloe the Gerbils and my 4 loaches Sae, Wrath, Sloth and Greed as well as Squag my Japanese fighting fish.) When I mention the cats they nod and say how cute they are and when the Rattakisses are mentioned they get this " I just smelled something awful" look like I picked up Joe sewer rat and his family and took them home!!

Randomrat said:
When people mention that they carried the plague, I mention that my rats wild anscestors saved Europe from the plague that was carried by a different species of rats. They always stop after they learn a bit of history, lol.

I have had people mention that I should bring my rats to their snake. Most people just don't like their tails but will be nice and a few people have actually been fellow (former)rat owners. ;)

:evil: HAHAHA!!! Secret black plague laboratory in the basement!!! :evil:

Suggest to your snake friends that you can bring three very hungry boys to meet their well-fed lazy snake. I know who my money would be on. :wink:

Pauley said:
Suggest to your snake friends that you can bring three very hungry boys to meet their well-fed lazy snake. I know who my money would be on. :wink:

They were complete strangers, haha.

P.S. Sharlees rattakisses: Your fish is a Siamese fighting fish or a betta fish. They come from Siam (present day Thailand) not Japan. ;)

Back