Weird boy behavior?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat

Everytime I walk into my room, I catch my bigger boy Edward humping the littler one Jacob. Is it normal for males to hump eachother? Lol

I believe it is normal male dominant behaviour .... however I have never had a boy that did it.

How does Jacob respond? Is he scared, upset, etc.?

LittleHoodedRat_x said:
Off topic, but I gotta say I'm diggin the Twilight inspired names. :)

Haha yeah, I couldnt resist >.<

And Jacob sort of just, takes it I guess lol. He waits until Edward calms down and then they go about playing and bouncing around again. Edward is definitely the dominant one and Jacob is very shy, calm, and submissive. But they complement each other well and get along fantastically. My mom even jokes around saying that she's ''walked in on them'' a few times. Edward only seems to do with when no one else is around to see lol.

Girls do it too, which makes for awkward conversations when people are over.

(I have a mixed colony with neutered boys and ladies)

"Um....er....aren't those two girls?"

My standard response:

"Sometime you just need a woman to get a job done right."

Rodentist said:
Girls do it too, which makes for awkward conversations when people are over.

(I have a mixed colony with neutered boys and ladies)

"Um....er....aren't those two girls?"

My standard response:

"Sometime you just need a woman to get a job done right."

That is so funny.

I work at a shelter. Imagine how I feel when I am showing people are dogs and there are two males humping each other in the excercise area.....hahaha people look so shocked that dogs do that in public.
I just say boys will be boys. :wink2:

tonite my joy is twofold because i've just discovered the handy little search link on the top of the page and found out panache's recent...friskiness...with his brother is normal. :giggle:

Back