We are 5 weeks old

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prize came today and it's gorgeous. Thank you so much, eagle.

eaglegift.jpg

Took a few pics last night after a double shift less than 3 hours sleep and back to work. So I am a little punch happy right now. I want to try and do better photos on my days off after I have a little sleep. :giggle:

I woke the babies up on the 2 week anniversery of their birth to get a couple of pics. Eyes are open now and we can do some serious scurrying around now.
Group shot.
3342976689_8c9068a217.jpg

I put Paddington in with the kids just for a comparison in size. Paddington was not quite for sure what to make of his brothers and sisters. The black hoodie on the right is Caits future son. The chubber weighs 49g now.
3342976665_13def20db2.jpg

Paddington with the kids.
3342976599_3909b74d85.jpg

Caits little boy.
3342976565_b17d616a60.jpg

I tried a couple of black and white pics. Caits baby on the top left and the black berk in the middle are the only 2 not rex.
3343810838_99bcdd0681.jpg

Caits little boy.
3342976461_119a4f846a.jpg

3342976299_ac02517f60.jpg

3343810652_787f746c63.jpg

*swoons* My little chubby bubby!!! Haha, how awesome is it that he has standard fur?? More meant-to-be-ness!! :D They all look so good! And how exciting that their eyes are open now. *so much cuteness*

I'm trying to find a pic of Denny's tummy spots... Found one!! Similar although not the same. Cool right?

IMG_6578.jpg

Wwoooaah They are almost the same!! Thats so wierd yet so awsome!

Do you have a name picked out Cait?

I luurrve curly babes. Hehe Paddington is so cute :) What colour is he??

Oh man... they are just so adorable!! What is it with spring time and wanting babies!!! :gaah:

I was at mamarat's place when the package came. I was floored. If I would have known it was such a fab prize, I would have tried harder. lol That is just so generous of you Eagle!!!

*nods* Yep, very similar! I'm putting my eggs in the reincarnation basket. :p LOL

And yes, he has a name. He shall be Denni. It seems a little weird at first, BUT, given the main reason I wanted one from this litter is because of Denny, I think it's okay. A lot of pressure on the little dude, but if he's anything like his brother I already have, then I think he'll be just fine. :p

mercurydust said:
Omg Denny and the baby are very similar, how weird! It is like Denny decided he wanted to be a hyper baby again!
And those black ones...are they berkies or selfs....cuz if one is a berkie can I has it? :wink2:

Should be berkies. Yes you can have a berkie. We can set up a rat train.

jorats said:
Oh man... they are just so adorable!! What is it with spring time and wanting babies!!! :gaah:

I was at mamarat's place when the package came. I was floored. If I would have known it was such a fab prize, I would have tried harder. lol That is just so generous of you Eagle!!!

I wanted the prize to be a good one in hopes I won't have to go through this again. :wink2:

ryelle said:
Wwoooaah They are almost the same!! Thats so wierd yet so awsome!

Do you have a name picked out Cait?

I luurrve curly babes. Hehe Paddington is so cute :) What colour is he??

ryelle we don't know what color Paddington and Charlie are. They were black when their fur came in, but after their first molt they have settled into this color. They are not black and not grey. More of a charcoal color. We are stumped on what to call it. Daddy was a beige rex and Lizzie is a black hoodie bad rex coat.

Back