[WARNING: GROSS] Penis plugs... help?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylamps

AUUUGH.

I'm so sorry this is gross. Oh my god, I never would've gotten rats had I realized this was something that could happen.

One of my boys gets penis plugs constantly as he is pretty large and while we are working on getting him to a good weight so he can manage it himself - I have to take care of it in the meantime, and it is extremely difficult, if not virtually impossible. What's really funny is that his (extremely chill) cage mate is larger than him and doesn't get any, so I can only assume this is some kind of divine punishment (half /s). He HATES being held and he hates being cleaned and it's so distressing for both of us and I have no idea what to do. I can't even really get it to pop out on any of my boys. I don't know how much pressure to use and I don't want to hurt them at all. Is there ANY other method other than the penis popping method that can be used to remove plugs? Like, I will do anything. Thank you for your help.

are they solid and waxy or ?
is he that old or obese he is unable to bend down and take care of things himself? Normally intact males clean themselves regularly, its only when they do not that it dries out and becomes these thick penis plugs.

Back