• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**wanted cage**

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkleberry

We are looking for a large enough cage for 1 male rat. He is currently separated from his former cage mate because she is not a male like we were told and now has 10 little ones.

My boy is in cramped quarters right now and I was hoping someone in the group is in Moncton,NB and has a cage to lend, give away or sell for cheap. My wedding is in 10 days so things are pretty tight but I NEED to do the right thing for my ratties if anyone can help, I would be forever grateful!

We are getting one of them fixed ASAP (after the wedding) and then they can be re-united but for now I need to make my boy comfortable until we can move him back in with our girl.

Also..we have 10 babies if anyone is looking to adopt they are 11 days old now :) will be posting pictures once I get home!

Thank you in advance to everyone who takes time to look at my request and thinks they can help!

Cheers!
Lindsay

Back