Wall of shame

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Rataholic
They do it for dogs all the time. Why not rats too? I am dedicating this thread to all the little things our furbabies get away with.

Amy helping me take the infernal foot suffocators off:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1402373076121.jpg

Ha ha! Amy, what a nice job you did helping get those socks off, excellent work! :wink:

I have some things my boys do that could be added to the "Wall of Shame" but not in photo format...is the Wall of Shame a photo thing?

Lol yeah I think damage of property always counts. I had to sew one of my couch cushions up after Leonard got finished having fun with it

I'm currently studying art for school right now and my rats thought it would be the greatest idea to pick Mommy's art work and throw them around onto the floor. I guess they were making their own 'art'. Literally they just took a piece of paper one by one and began to arrange their own collage on the floor.

I'm currently studying art for school right now and my rats thought it would be the greatest idea to pick Mommy's art work and throw them around onto the floor. I guess they were making their own 'art'. Literally they just took a piece of paper one by one and began to arrange their own collage on the floor.

:nahnah:My Clark likes to take stuff from me too and run off with it!

Last edited:
I had a rattie, Jezebel, who just loved pushing out fresh clean bedding from her cage ... (please excuse the eventual 90 degree head-tilt while watching the vid - the hubby stinks at taking videos with his phone ...)

http://youtu.be/pPJoQLoieUg

I also caught another of my past ratties, Wilbur, enjoying a well-deserved rest after ventilating a brand new hammock I bought from Petunia ...

shame.jpg

It's so funny how particular she is with where she puts it! It's like it has to go out THAT corner.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I wish mine would hold still long enough for the sign thing. Quotes will have to suffice!

"I leave food stashes in mommy's bed for her to find later when she rolls over on it in the middle of the night." That is bread in the bed. It's rye so it is the same color as the blanket. Real fun on oatmeal night...

a9u4a9y8.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to get a picture, but daddy wouldn't let me and I was laughing to hard anyway, but Tucker pushed, knocked, whatever you want to call it, his brother Wally into the bowl of baby food daddy gave them turning him into a purple mess!!! My poor Wally ......

Back