Vote for RPOM May

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose 8

Results are only viewable after voting.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
You can choose 8 favourite pics.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Not sure, I don't have an issue with that, and your name is Emily? Me too :D

I made my vote, oooh its gonna be interesting who wins. And ya I'm not sure if there's a bit of a sterotype nomination going around where usually its the folks who have been here the longest, or are rescuer rat owners, or work for adoption agencies or are rat fosters who tend to get their pics nominated first, but surely at some point one of us typical members rattie pics will get noticed one day? We can hope :D I certaintly hope one of my boys will get noticed too.

Farrah said:
Does anyone else have issues with Internet Explorer and not being able to see the pictures???????

Yep, I sure do! I switched to mozilla firefox and I can see pictures perfectly now :thumbup:

EDK said:
I'm not sure if there's a bit of a sterotype nomination going around where usually its the folks who have been here the longest, or are rescuer rat owners, or work for adoption agencies or are rat fosters who tend to get their pics nominated first, but surely at some point one of us typical members rattie pics will get noticed one day? We can hope :D I certaintly hope one of my boys will get noticed too.

I only joined the other day, and my precious little Sam has been nominated already.
but then he has that effect on people. everyone that meets my brood, he's instantly the favourite. I don't know what it is about him. he's just too precious for words.

Oh gosh, I don't think I can vote this month. ):

I ended up choosing 14, and I still need space for the poor one!(I always give a free vote to the two or so that have the least- I feel bad. :x)
This is so horrible, I always just end up feeling bad!

EDK said:
Not sure, I don't have an issue with that, and your name is Emily? Me too :D

I made my vote, oooh its gonna be interesting who wins. And ya I'm not sure if there's a bit of a sterotype nomination going around where usually its the folks who have been here the longest, or are rescuer rat owners, or work for adoption agencies or are rat fosters who tend to get their pics nominated first, but surely at some point one of us typical members rattie pics will get noticed one day? We can hope :D I certaintly hope one of my boys will get noticed too.

There is no stereotype here on who gets nominated plain and simple. What is NOT allowed is begging for nominations and votes. That has happened in the past and will not be tolerated.

Awww i missed putting mine up! Newbie player x)
Anyway it was awesome just having them suggested!...

Great photos, going to make my vote now!

maria-mar said:
Awww i missed putting mine up! Newbie player x)
Anyway it was awesome just having them suggested!...

Great photos, going to make my vote now!
No! You have not missed it!
You need to post your pictures in RPOM June. We will vote on your pictures NEXT month! :)

Back