Vincent - Approx. June 2006 - April 18/08

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

:cry3:

What else can I say, other than this is my second loss in less than a week. Vincent and I have been battling respiratory disease for a few months now, and last night he didn't look too good. His fur was puffed and he was having gasping attacks and wouldn't let me touch him. My sister and I agreed that we'd see how he was in the morning and take him to the vets today for a check-up and to see if maybe a med switch or something else would help him. But he didn't make it to the morning. :cry4:

Vincent was one of the baby boys who came to me from Hamilton, when they arrived the three brothers, Bobo, Vincent, and Sparrow were bouncing bundles of happiness. I love them so much, they were some of the most amazing boys I've ever owned. Vincent was always the passive boy of the group, he was the one who always liked to watch his two brothers playfight, and then cuddle with them when they were done being silly. Vincent was a sweetheart, but I'll always remember how scared he was of going outside with me :giggle:

I'll always remember his sweet nature, even if his personality always seemed to take a backseat next to his rambunctious brothers, he was never left out of anything. He was always there right along with his brothers following them around on their adventures.

I miss you Vincent, breathe easy now. Rejoin your brother Bobo and play in happiness. :cry3:

Very first day I met Vincent, he was so tiny!
darkperlemerle.jpg

Young Vincent
vincent1.jpg

Our outside photoshoot
5.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

The three amigos
boys1.jpg

Vincent and Bobo, the last picture I have of the two of them together
bobovincent.jpg

Shelley, I am so sorry Vincent had to go unexpectantly. :sad3: He will never be forgotten.

oh no!! I'm so sorry, Shelley! :hugs: I wish there was more time that we could spend with our sweeties... Vincent was a true darling and it would have been an honor to have gotten to meet him :sad3:

Back