video of my cage + Micah the husky

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :D I wanted to take nice shots of the rats but they were to busy exploring the cage. :lol: So maybe another time. And i dont have much space on my phone. But i got a nice shot of Micah and the cage. :D 8)

Did you understand what i said in the vid? :D

And yeah, Micah never wants to come out of that tube after cleaning the cage. weirdo. :lol:

meep said:
Did you understand what i said in the vid? :D

And yeah, Micah never wants to come out of that tube after cleaning the cage. weirdo. :lol:

Oh yes I understand Dutch fluently.I can speak dutch, but not really proper grammer at times but enough to get my point across lol :D I can read some of it just never learned to write it.
I use the translator I have to write in dutch.

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_s ... lator.html

thanks mamarat :)

Were you very young when you left the Netherlands?Because you dont know how to wright it.
I have it with German. I can understand it and read it a bit but speaking is giving more problems and i cant wright in German. Lol
Thankgod my English is beter. ;)
Maybe you can lurk around on Dutch forums like ratten.nl to train your Dutch. :)

meep said:
thanks mamarat :)

Were you very young when you left the Netherlands?Because you dont know how to wright it.
I have it with German. I can understand it and read it a bit but speaking is giving more problems and i cant wright in German. Lol
Thankgod my English is beter. ;)
Maybe you can lurk around on Dutch forums like ratten.nl to train your Dutch. :)

I left Holland when I was 6, we then returned for the summer every three years. I grew up learning to speak Dutch and English at the same time.

I will take a peek at the Dutch forum thanks!

:D t a nice cage, & wonderful ratties, your husky is absolutely beautiful, I just learned about Huskey's a few years agol I would love to have one, fine chance in Western Kansas!

Yeah husky's are great. I had 2 husky's before but they were already grown when i got them. One was totally white and the other still had lots of gray on her back. But Micah is changing so fast, i guess he will become totally white.
Hope you find a husky, its fun to see them change. Micah looks different every week! :eek: :D

Btw runzwithratz, if you find a weird person called meepsel on a Dutch forum, its me. :lol:

edit; That translation program is a total mess. LOL :lol:

Back