Vegan Anniversary!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisK

I just realized that it was September last year when I made the leap from vegetarian to vegan.. so .. this month is my one year anniversary! Now that is something I want to celebrate! :joy:

Anyone else nearing a vegan anniversary??

Hey, congrats on your one year vegan anniversary, that is awesome!! My husband and I went vegan on March 5th, so on September 5th, we will hit our 6 month anniversary, so...I guess a half year mark is a good enough reason to celebrate! One year is terrific though! We are looking forward to that milestone!

Congrats again! We love being vegan sooo much, for so many reasons, and we are never looking back. :thumbup:

Good for you!!! :joy:

Woohoo!!! My anniversary was August 1st. What a great year it was for me too, I lost so many things since becoming vegan. I lost my chronic patella femoral knee pain, my heel pain, my daily tension headaches, my IBS, my anemia (no longer need prescribed supplement), my painful menstruation, my annoying facial acne, my frizzy broken straw hair, now it looks always nice and healthy. The only change I did was going whole foods plant based diet, hardly any processed foods.

It's a wonderful feeling, it's a peaceful way to live. No violence, no pain or suffering from my part. I love all animals.I love my planet.

Absolutely, I could not have said it better Jorats! So, ditto what you said! :dance: It DOES feel peaceful and non-violent..such a wonderful feeling, and the huge health benefits are such the cherry on the (vegan) cake!

Back