Urgently need a place for foster dog by end of June‏ -On.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomrat

My friend e-mailed me about a dog in need of foster care that she heard about through a friend of hers.

Just email me if you know of anyone and I will pass it along to the rescue group. Thank you, and feel free to pass it on.

(From rescue lady:)
I am desperate for finding a place for this dog. I can't believe I'm such a difficult time placing her and it's really stressing me out. Do you know if your camp could offer her a spot and if so, how much it would be? I'm really low on funds these days and am somewhat concerned about being able to afford a boarding facility in the first place but I'm running out of ideas. I honestly don't know how she is with other dogs but if I recall, she is better off with small submissive ones. Mind you, maybe she just needs to be exposed to more and would get along, given a chance. I do know that she hates cats and will chase squirrels and other critters when outside. The foster mom is a small person and Mari is 83lbs so she's hesitant to introduce her to other dogs in case she can't handle her power. You can read about Mari at this link .... http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=10678928

Please let me know if you know of anyone who could foster as I'm very desperate and, if I don't find her a place by the end of the month, I will have to seriously consider giving up ownership of her and sign her over to one of the Toronto Animal Services locations, assuming they have space.

Thanks,

Dianne

oh, she's gorgeous. We're actually looking to foster, but we have cats. :( I'm passing her info along to some friends, though.

Back