URGENT: two girls need a home by tomorrow

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are safe. Yes very strange.
jyba2ary.jpg

The girls are so cute and energetic!!

Weird. Ok let me see about transport and I can probably take them. I have a room and a cage if they need a bigger one. I never trust when they say they come with cage that its appropriate!

Oh were they strange? :s I was emailing thwm and the poster was telling me someone really wanted them but she didn't think they were a good home. I came home too late today so I was hoping it was someone from here picking them up. Thank goodness it was. :)

To recap, yes they were very strange, scattered family. It seems the girls were bought for the kids by the mom but then not handled or taken out for 6 months until they were picked up today. The mom was really angry about well...everything. She didn't want to meet me nearby when I suggested it (my answer was "Sorry can't meet you and nothing else.), they could only be picked up (but she doesn't say that), she didn't like people offering to babysit until they got home and resented my advice to leave a LOT of food and a lot of waterbottles on the cage if they planned on leaving them alone for a couple of weeks. Someone who plans on leaving ANY animal behind like that IS strange.

I offered to take them until they got home but she said she just wanted to rehome them. I was scared for the girls so I decided to just take them. But she stopped replying. Im so glad you guys got them. :)

Back