Urgent Kitchener, Ontario - 2 rats need a new home - vet care needed help please

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...me/1418102398?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Free 2 male rats to a good home.
$1.00
Posted about 11 hours ago
Kitchener, ON N2P1H5(View Map)
Description
I’m looking to rehome my 2 male rats. These guys are my life and it breaks my heart to get rid of them. They are litter mates so they can be housed together. Why am I getting rid of them? Henry (the white and black one) has a skin disease that my vet has still not determined what it is. They want to do a biopsy for $300 and I don’t have that kind of money for something they said is not a guarantee success. That brings me to the next thing. Remi (the brownish smaller one) is currently separated from Henry as has been for two weeks now. The vet wasn’t sure if the skin issue of Henry’s was them fighting or not, so she recommended me to separate them temporarily. The last thing I want is these guys to have to live apart each other for the rest of their lives. I’d rather them be happy with each other and have Henry live with his skin disease. They do NOT come with a big cage or any accessories/food. I will supply a temporary cage for them to be transported in. These guys are FREE. I cannot deliver, so it’s a pickup only. Please let me know what you’re taking them for. I don’t want them to be good.

Kitchener ON Rats - March2019-01.JPG
Kitchener ON Rats - March2019-02.JPG
Kitchener ON Rats - March2019-03.JPG
Kitchener ON Rats - March2019-04.JPG

Back