Updated, Is boo Okay to stay lone?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexandraBoo

I was at the petstore tonight and i found a dumbo about 3 months old. He is the lovelyest rat i have ever met! I am so tempted to go back and get him tomarrow!.I am hoping my mom will say yes, PRAY FOR ME, I asked where they got their rats, and they said they do not support mills or chain breeders.
The fellow i want is a black hooded dumbo male, and he is to die for! I fell in love! The breeder that sold him to the store was there tonight, she said she doesnt usually sell to pet stores but this store was a acception, she said he was hand raised and the mother and father were well natured also!!

What do you think?

Well my mom is saying no, it isnt looking to good. :cry: Is boo alright to live alone? he isnt a active rat, but he will be in the big cage by himself! Is this right?

I'd much rather you rescue from Clark if you are seriously looking. We all know he has SO many ratties to rehome. And, that way he may be able to lend you an extra cage until your intros are done.

I agree with Moon. Clark has something like 80 rats at his rescue right now.
Anyone in the Maritimes who has room for more rats should seriously consider helping him and his brood.

I know, But i really fell in love with him. Ive seen the ones clark has, and i dont have the money for vet bills, I want a dumbo, but i dont want a siamese
And that is all he has, i will check it out again, and see.

Back