Update on my Rattie Rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

Hi everyone....thought I would post some pics of my rattie kids. I was down to 4 sweet kids...Claire, Sophie, Gus and Ruthie.....when a person I know had to find a new home for a bay rat she had just purchased. I told her I would take her...Her name is Harlow and she is not only beautiful but very friendly, curious and playful. She is a real doll. I got her last Sunday night and started intros that night...the next day they all went into the playpen together and tonight I put them all in the cage together....no problems at all.

Here is sweet Harlow
IMG_7172.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7178.jpg

Claire....
IMG_7177.jpg

DSCF2406.jpg

Ruthie...This girl was found as a baby by a person outside with multiple bit woulds all over her...they took her to my vet who called me. The most amazing thing is Ruthie is the sweetest, gentlest, cuddlest rat I have ever known...
IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

Sophie.
IMG_7179.jpg

Gus...my very very sweet boy
DSCF6291.jpg

5 is my max for now.... I am enjoying having smaller groups. Much easier to spend time with and if I go away I just take them with me.....

Dahlas said:
5 is my max for now.... I am enjoying having smaller groups. Much easier to spend time with and if I go away I just take them with me.....

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: Sorry, 5 is max - that's what I said too and we now have 13 (had 15 two passed earlier this month) Your group is absolutely adorable :heart: :heart:

dspch911 said:
Dahlas said:

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: Sorry, 5 is max - that's what I said too and we now have 13 (had 15 two passed earlier this month) Your group is absolutely adorable :heart: :heart:

I had large groups before. At one time 15, living in a three tier FN. And I loved it ..but I am enjoying keeping my numbers down. Much easier to give them individual attention for me.

Back