Underage rat?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DapperRat

UPDATE: last night at about 11:30 i was in the b-room.(don't ask) and all of the sudden i heard some scraping on her little cardboard box and she plopped out like a dead fish. there was nothing i could do. She is dead and i feel horrible. this has happened before while she was in my care. she was struggling in my hand and falling over on one side but we revived her. I think it could have been a seizure via lack of oxygen to the brain. any more ideas? she was so young. were stumped. sigh.- this was a post in another threat but i dont think you saw it. Heres the link to the other thread-https://www.ratshackforum.com/threads/somthings-gone-horribly-amiss.36634/

I'm so sorry for your loss . I have no idea what it could have been but I hope you figure it out..

Ok so my sister got two males. Theyre young...too young...were pretty certain on three weeks old. We just need a few pointers on hoy to care for a rat this young. Heres a pick of the runty one; yoda.

Attachments

• 20190401_172900.jpg
    20190401_172900.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Back