Uhh...hi!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloo

Hi, I'm new here(obviously). I'm in Niagara Falls, ON, but my dad lives in Burlington and I live there about 40 percent or so of my time. I just wanted to say hi to everyone here, because I hate feeling new. I've been on here as a guest daily for about a month, until I decided I finally needed to join. I can say now I'm probably younger than all of you. So ignore if you wish to.

Right now, I'm ratless. I first loved rats when i met a friend of a friend's rats. I researched them for a while(around 4-5 months) before deciding I really wanted one. So now, I'm looking for 2 ratties.

And, well, that's it I guess. Wait, no, my username comes from a kid's t.v. show...It was the first thing that came to mind. And also, I've always wanted to do this: :cheeky: . Ok, now that's it. Remember, you can feel free to ignore me. :)

Why do you think we would judge you because of your age? We already have something in common if you love rats silly! I think there is a BIG age range of people on the forum if it makes you feel better. I bet someone with a rescue can help you find your ratties. :D

:welcome: aboard and if your looking for ratties, you can contact sausage4ever, she has 27 for you to choose from. There are many other people on this site with rescues and fosters that are looking for a loving forever home.
Again welcome to the shack!

Heyy!!
Welcome to the Shack! Though I've only been here for like a month or two, WELCOME! :happydance:

Haha, I'm pretty young too...
Your name is...Claire? I read your signature. Real nice name. :cheeky: :cheeky:
LOL I like Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends!!! :nod: Bloo is soo cute! Funny shoow.
So anyway, there are lots of people with rescues and stuffss :bunnydance: !

You're exactly like me, girl! I researched for MONTHS! I'm also ratless. -sigh-
But I looove them!

Whoo!
Go rats!

Oh yeah, did I mention WELCOME TO THE RAT SHACK!!

:lol: yeah it is a great show isn't it? It's nice to meet someone so similiar to me :D

And thanks everyone, I feel so much more welcome now. Unlike before I joined when I lurked around the place...Those days are behind now, though. Once again, I'm glad everyone's so nice here!

lol i'm almost 21 and love fosters home for imaginary friends. you don't have to be young, to love cartoons...

anyways welcome to the shack!!

welcome.gif

heyy and welcome to the shack!
so im 19 and still watch Magic School Bus every morning before work!
im sure a LOT of people watch cartoons and never say a thing about it! they're one of the best things on tv right now anyways!
im also ratless after having lots my beautiful boy recently, but am currently waiting for my two new boys to be weaned and ready to come home! yay!
finding rats is an exciting time! lots of people on here have rats looking for home, so take a browse around!
so welcome again and have fun!! :happydance:

Back