Ugh, you just have to be kidding...Not Bianca :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to chime in with Willows tumor, she's going to be 2 in December, 1.5 years old and she has a tumor, small and disappearing but still. She was from a breeder in Barrie. Obviously NOT good lines.

Oh god, that is way too young. I hope they aren't malignant. Poor Bianca. :(
I agree... people need to STOP producing unhealthy rats! :rant:

One of my ratties Mimi was spayed, and two and a half months later I found a tumor in her armpit! She was approx 8 months old at the time. But, at least if the tumor is small and mobile, the surgery is pretty straight forward, and they will bouce back just fine. Here's hoping your girls have an easy surgery and a quick recovery.

i just had to say goodbye to peaches for her cancer but at least she was over when the tumor firs showed up. she was not as lucky to have it where it could be removed. tumors are such horrible horrible things...

We might not have tumours! I found a darkening on one of the lumps and started warm water compresses and baytril to see if its an abscess. It would be just lovely if it was!!! :happydance:

Glad it's not a tumour. It's sort of strange when we pray for an abcess.... :giggle:

LOL i felt like a right wierdo when i was so relieved to see the lump on Patricks man-bits had a scab developing.... wasn't so happy two days later when all the gunk came out and i almost chucked up lmao

Well I am thrilled to announce we have nice gobs of pus tonight, and poor Bianca is now a soaking wet girl who absolutely hates flushing. I am sooo happy! :happydance:

Back