Ugh one more question tonight

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krobinson

French fry seems to be attacking the hairless girl I intro'd her 1.5 weeks ago. The baby is tiny like my boys. She scratches at her and bites her. This is new for her. It literally looks like she is trying to hurt her. Should I take the 2 babes out of that cage?

My girls have been together since they were born here in december, they still fight and scream. welcome to girls! as long as they are not being hurt or getting deep sores I wouldnt move them out. Rats have to go through it and girls are worse it seems. Mine always take longer to prove it to the others than my boys ever have.

ok now that i posted my concern and am ready for bed, i managed to capture this pic of the two in question AWWWWW!

sleepybabies_zpsc23fcd37.jpg

ok now that i posted my concern and am ready for bed, i managed to capture this pic of the two in question AWWWWW!

sleepybabies_zpsc23fcd37.jpg

That is so cute. Do they have a hammock to lay in or an igloo to lay under? a box works well too.

I have two boys Perry and Cash, they fight all day long but when it comes time for sleep, they are right next to each other and cuddling up. Rats like to fight sometimes, maybe they think it is fun.

actually they have a hammock and a box, but since french fry isnt feeling well and is alpha, she decided to sleep on the shelf and nattie the naked follower is cuddling with her :)

They might be playing. Sometimes their play fight looks serious but when you see the cuddles afterward, you can probably breath a sigh of relief.

I agree with Jorats, my girls often look and sound like they are fighting but they are only playing, some times they do end up with little bites marks.
Such a sweet photo :heart:

Back