Ugh..Intros.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried the table top as well... no, she bites humans. I think all of this has to do with the fact that she was originally rescued from the pet shop before I got her. Possibly inbreeding messed her up a little? Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but this is so frustrating. And it's not like a spay is going to fix anything like a neuter would. I just want her to be a sweet girl again.

Alright:
Molly: Unknown age, guessing a little under or over a year
Miloh: Probably 8 months now (unknown age as well)
Madeline: Probably a little under or over 4 months
Mabel: Around 3 months

Yes, she is. There is a lot of screaming going on when she is with Madeline and Mabel. Her and Miloh have been getting into it and having boxing matches lately(I think because Miloh is hitting puberty)

Ok, so are you doing intros in the tub? With no toys at all and one dish of wet food like yogurt. Start with that and see if you can make it last 20 minutes.
When Molly attacks, does she make the babies bleed?

Ok, so what I would do is stop her from going near the babies. Each time she goes near, them stop her, put a book between her and the babies. If she turns away, give her a treat. Do this for 10 minutes or more...however long you can keep the intro going.

Back