Two spays. Girls are home, doing well w/pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No owwie stretching, eating very well. I have no concerns :) It really went so much better than I had thought it would.

Yay! Congratulations to a successful surgery! I know, it's such a relief. It's amazing how fast the ratties bounce back like nothing ever happened. I hope they won't start chewing...

Nope, I don't mind at all :)

For one rat an exam was $35, and the spay was $210.

The incisions are almost all healed up now, can hardly see the line already. I'm very pleased! Just have to wait for the fur to grow back. They look silly with naked bellies :lol:

He's in Scarborough, which is a two hour trip by transit. I'm sure if I had a car I could get there much faster, but that won't be happening for quite some time. Really to get a vet I trust, I do need to travel. I don't mind too much, but for any emergencies I'll have to use a local vet.

Nope, they've left the incisions completely alone. They are pretty much all healed up now, can hardly see it anymore. Fur is coming back slowly in funny patches.. lol, it looks silly :lol:

Shelley said:
Nope, they've left the incisions completely alone. They are pretty much all healed up now, can hardly see it anymore. Fur is coming back slowly in funny patches.. lol, it looks silly :lol:
That's so good to hear! Yay!

Back