Two Boys needing a Forever Home - Waterloo, ON

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onlymaddie

These are the boys I took from my roommate who was treating them very very unfairly. I just don't have the money required to give these boys the treatment they deserve, though they have come such a long way in being socialized. They now come out to see what's going on, and though they don't like being patted they will come and crawl on someone's hand. These boys need someone who will have the patience to gain their trust after such a hard start to life. I believe them to be about a year old. Please, please let me know if there is any way that you could take care of these misunderstood boys? Pictures will follow in next post.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412611423.043539.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412611436.927136.jpg
Pistachio

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412611470.364051.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412611478.430459.jpg
Peanut

So handsome! We are using our second cage to house our new baby girls right now. If you could hold them until our cage becomes free, could be a couple of weeks, I would love to adopt them! My Himalayan darling, Tika, is having a rough time accepting one of my infants, who were rescued from a pet store selling reptiles and accessories, so too young to be away from mama. Tika is not impressed, so taking time to introduce a!

They are super adorable I wish the bf would let me have more but jakes been tough to pair up with and Norbert I feel just doesn't like anyone but is humans [emoji17]

So handsome! We are using our second cage to house our new baby girls right now. If you could hold them until our cage becomes free, could be a couple of weeks, I would love to adopt them! My Himalayan darling, Tika, is having a rough time accepting one of my infants, who were rescued from a pet store selling reptiles and accessories, so too young to be away from mama. Tika is not impressed, so taking time to introduce a!

Did you talk to Aljrn7?

I see you have them free on Kijiji... you should really ask a small adoption fee for them as someone will definitely lie to get some free snake food. A contract is just a piece of paper unless you choose to follow up on it.

We're totally full here or would offer to foster, but I can take them in temporarily if I can transport them somewhere to be adopted. I'm going to London this week and I never mind a trip to TO. I'll also be going to Lindsay at the end of the month.

I'm here! Internet has been down for days...trying to upgrade to fibre optic. Ya, no. Not working so well. Anyway, I have my babies integrated and doing great with my older girlies, so have a cage and love available! Missing having my boysies!

Wonderful news for everyone!!!

You might want to message/PM Onlymaddie just in case?

I'm here! Internet has been down for days...trying to upgrade to fibre optic. Ya, no. Not working so well. Anyway, I have my babies integrated and doing great with my older girlies, so have a cage and love available! Missing having my boysies!
Yay!!!
Yes, sent Onlymaddie a PM so she can stop stressing. :)

Back