Trying out a new camera...pics of my rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

I am thinking of buying a camera and have it on a few day trial. So far I love it....... I put the rats in their play area and started taking pictures. I have so many good ones I don't know which to start with......

Here is one of my favorites. Phoebe cleaning her toes :heart: The handsome boy beside her is Henri
cleaningfoot-1.jpg

DSCF6760.jpg

and sitting in my daughters hand with Dozer in the background...
DSCF6691.jpg

I took a lot of VERY cute ones of my little Prue Agouti hooded). She is very photogentic. Sitting next to her is my sweet Maisy.
DSCF6685.jpg

DSCF6686.jpg

DSCF6711.jpg

Isn't she sweet.
DSCF6706.jpg

Here are my handsome boys Henri and Vinnie
HenriandVinnie.jpg

My beautiful Angel
DSCF6677.jpg

Miss Meesa my sweet quiet girl. I got her last May and I was told she was 1 1/2 then.... She is starting to look "old" but is still doing great. I had her spayed shortly after i got her and she did great.
DSCF6725.jpg

My very beautiful Tabitha.....this girl is such a sweet little lady
DSCF6741.jpg

Maisy(on top) Jacob and Vinnie
DSCF6612.jpg

A few of the kids playing
DSCF6771.jpg

I highly endorse you purchasing that camera! Mine was being a jerk today, and the autofocus wasn't being nice.

I love Prue!! She's gotten so big.

I see a bit of an attention hog in there...uh-hum Prue :giggle:

All your ratties are gorgeous!!!!

It was funny, I saw the first pic and its a little odd, so I was thinking wow that cameras' not that great, not really sure what Dahlas is seeing.......then I saw the next 10 pics and now I want that camera!!!!!

Willow.....Prue, Pheobe, Henri and Vinnie are all new since you were last on the Shack.....Tabathia is one of my Piplets. I still have them all except for the two my friend Beth took...and they are doing great as well

Prue wasn't really being a camera hog....I just took lots of her. I didn't have very many great pictures of her.

Gorgeous rats you have! :heart: Yup, I'd keep the camera especially if it came with instructions on how to keep rats still long enough for great shots like yours!

Back