Toofer Jane to be spayed?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Toofer Jane has a vet appointment on Thursday morning to see if she is a candidate for surgery. If she is, then she will be spayed at that time.

This will be her 3rd time going to a vet for the purpose of a spay.
As many of you are aware, Toofer has had ongoing tooth problems and a possible infection since she was rescued. We have tried various combos of antibiotics ... but it hasn't helped. No sign of infection ... just a one eye with porphrin and a smell around her face ...

If she can't be spayed ... I'll have to figure out how to afford 7+ neuters ...

Hoping everything goes well with Toofer Jane ...

==============================================================
Hope things go well on Wed, with (Dalhas') Phoebe's and Prue's spays too

SQ is in town. Toofer was spayed this morning, and she is doing great! SQ got to take her home after only 1 1/2 hours because of the big snowstorm. Toofer is glad to be back at Grandma's house with her sister. She is eating well and soaking up SQ's TLC.

We are all marooned this evening. I had really hoped to have a nice long visit with SQ, but I am trapped in a snowy wildnerness .... the snow plow hasn't even come close to my neighbourhood!

Finally! This has been a long time coming! Glad it all went well. :D

Did you guys all survive the snowstorm? We got a little bit last night too .... again. :roll:

Toofer continues to do well. She runs around as if nothing had happened. Today the roads were good again, so I went into town and had a great visit with SQ and a few of her ratties. I spoiled them with chicken bones and red peppers and sweet potato.

Yay for Toofer! Now SQ won't have to live in fear that she will make a date with one of the nine boys....

Back