Tired of my cage yet? :P

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SoA said:
I think I need to get on here more often! :cheeky:

For sure, Chelsey! You've got your own fan club going at the Rat Shack! :cheer:

I just love all those gorgeous pinks and girlie prints and patterns! Almost makes me want to have girls. It's not easy to find funky stuff for boys.

Keep posting pics - we'll never get tired of looking at them!

I saw this cage months ago and it's been my inspiration ever since! haha (no really.. whenever i go out to buy new rat stuff I have a picture of this cage in my mind,so colour coordinated!)

Where do i get myself one of these "FN" 's ? and what does "FN" stand for?

I currently use a modified flight cage.

FN Stands for Ferret nation to which the cages were originally made for. Hey Chelsey!! Nice to see your cage on this forum too!! I LOVE :love6: your cage ( I have the same one) but I think I might steal your idea some time in the future. :nosteal: I have 14 rattakisses in one cage but I will soon be saying goodbye to Cloud, Pengu and Ally as they will be rehomed soon. :missu: How many ratties do you have? They must be SO spoiled. Mine are staring at the pix of your cage with tears in there eyes :cry5: wishing there cage looked HALF as good as your does!! boy do I wished you lived in Canada. :help2: You are VERY talented. Keep posting pix here I NEVER get tired of seeing them. Sharlee. :wave:

thank you:)

I have seen the "ferret kingdom" and a few others that are similar(ebay seems to be the way to go).must agree about the bar spacing. I just need to CHOOSE my new cage and in the meantime i'll keep being inspired by these pictures. I need to figure out how to post pictures of my cage and everyone can tell me what I need to change and if i have anything in there that is bad for them (really hope not)

I'm excited for buying things for my girls now! such beautiful ratsons! *goes to hug them*

Back