Tiny six weekers.. *MORE DANGLIE PICS!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the variety! My rat had only black hooded this time. About 8 years ago when I was about 11 we had a pregnant rat that had a variety, some cream hooded, some black hooded, and one albino. Anyhow, they are absolutely adorable!

jorats said:
I've had a few girls stay small all their lives. My Noodle and Nessie never got any bigger than 240 grams.
Yeah one of my girls won't go past 210 grams, I've also got a 240, 275 and a 300 gram girl.

I weighed Joey's unnamed girls and they are 70 grams and 60 grams.

I weighed Zeke today and he's 80 grams.

So they're definatley growing, just very slowly.

Got pictures of them for you! :D

Zeke (70 Grams)

Rats022.jpg

Unnamed Agouti hooded girl (70 Grams)

Rats020.jpg

Unnamed Champagne capped (60 Grams)

Rats021-1.jpg

Joey decided HE wants to adopt the girls as "his own". :
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14065

omg, sooooo cute.

Well, I'm smaller than the average human and I'm pretty healthy :D

That's the beauty of God's creation...we come in all different shapes and sizes.

Me too, I mean look at them at 5 weeks when they were old enough to go to homes and completely weened(sp?) off their mother.

The big girl is Mama Luna, and she ain't all that big either
010.jpg

008.jpg

At 5 weeks, they looked smaller then Lilith's 17 day old kids.

Awww, so gosh darn adorable.

wow... 2 months and 2 weeks and weighing 92 to 102 grams... they gota be the smallest rats i have ever seen. My girls are 6 weeks old and weight 215g.

I wonder how big they will be say.. when they hit 6 months old

brittanyfork said:
FINALLY.

The baby girls are all over 100 grams.

Lily the smallest is 108! :D

Lilly is the name of my smallest girl... she's never been over 200g
she's been 195-198 since i got her... i feed her 2-3 extra blocks of other food a day (i free feed oxbow and she DOES eat it, but you never know...) + ensure and baby food.. but she's just.... small... she'll be a year, in november...

Back