thoughts on a living world rat cage?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone wanna go on a road trip to Simcoe with me? Isn't it only like an hour or so from me then an hour to Toronto?

ETA: BUT I refuse to drive to Toronto in the times where there is a lot of traffic. Highway driving is ok... scary rush hour Toronto traffic is NOT lol

crumbilina said:
Anyone wanna go on a road trip to Simcoe with me? Isn't it only like an hour or so from me then an hour to Toronto?

ETA: BUT I refuse to drive to Toronto in the times where there is a lot of traffic. Highway driving is ok... scary rush hour Toronto traffic is NOT lol
prob 45 to 1 hr

meh, I don't mind TO, but that might work out well... depending on the way the days line up... like if I am staying with Jamie that weekend... hummmm.... I can let you know.

What timeline would we be looking at. I don't want to go tonight (it is snowing like mad here) but early next week could work out well for me... lol that is IF this is going to happen.

Is the rattie I'll be picking up healthy? Maybe Cocoa could be my companion for the trip.... that rat loves car rides and I don't get why... I have never seen such a happy car rat :p.... Actually its probably becuase I spoil her rotten... she and I both feast on cheerios (now the nutrios that are supposedly better for you even though the contain the same amount of sugar....)

Ok i am going to stop rambling now.....

OH and my input on the cage in question: See if you can find something better. I am currently using that cage for my 2 girlies while I am introing them to my girls in the CN and I HATE it. It takes forever to clean, the urine gets into every little crack and it is super hard to decorate. I would try to get something better.

Whenever you are able to get this girl is fine with me, I'm free all next week. It's probably best to take this to PMs so just send me one when you are able to work this all out.

Back