Thought I would update my few ratties who are still with me.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

This is my old girl Anna. She is 34 months.

and her boy toys
Murphy

Rocher

Caillou

And her boyfriend, Pierre

My beautiful dumbos
Vincent

and his brother Stone

And my third cage
Autumn, my 3-year old lady with her Rigo

Ninja and Snow

and my old man Charlie 5

They are the love of my life. :heart:

mamarat said:
And her boyfriend, Pierre

:heart: :thud: Look at those whiskers, almost looks like a mustache :thud: :heart: I want to ratnap him he is just so freakin' handsome :heart: :heart: All your babies are precious - 5 years old :dance: lucky rattie :heart: :heart:

Wow, I'm impressed! I keep struggling to FINALLY get one of my rats to reach 36 months-old and you've got one right there and a second on her way... I need your secret!!

Oh!!! I'm so happy to see Charlie 5! It's been a while... and he looks so happy! You're such a good rat mom!

All your rats are beautiful and look so happy... makes me feel like moving into a DCN in Barry... :giggle:

Wow, so many happy looking ratties faces.
I have to agree with dspch911 Pierre is so handsome I love his handlebar mustache. :heart:
Thank you for sharing your sweeties with us.

jorats said:
Such sweet ratties. Gorgeous shots mom.
Charlie 5... If we would go by what his previous owner aged him, he would be 7 today. LOL

HAHAHA another 7 year old rat...give him a kiss for me and tell him he looks fantastic for his age. :cheeky:

Actually give them all a kiss for me, they look so happy and wonderful. :heart:

Aww they are sweet! Hairless rats look so lovely to hold. I've never actually seen one in the flesh before, only in pictures.

gosh, what beautiful, beautiful babies! I'm so jealous of your nakies, man, I just wanna scoop them all up and commense in belly smooches! But especially Murphy.. he has such a sweet face!

Back