Thomas and Zeus Welcome the Baby Boys :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gah... he is such a big, handsome boy! any idea what he's up to now? At last weigh in, Bug was tipping 650. Thomas looks like he's not far behind. :wink2:

violet976 said:
gah... he is such a big, handsome boy! any idea what he's up to now? At last weigh in, Bug was tipping 650. Thomas looks like he's not far behind. :wink2:

A little more than half...his weight today was 372 grams :laugh4:

oh Shelagh, I soooo needed that video tonight. Thanks so much for bringing a smile to my face, & I'm so glad Mr. Thomas is keeping your spirits high.

***good vibes to Zeus, super fantastic good vibes for Zeus*** I'll be at work tomorrow but I'll be checking when I can.

that is so cute. I have found i use that voice with the babies. I wont post the videos because of it LOL.

He is a cutie i love seeing them get hyper. the end is the best him loving the attention.

Well last night was a very interesting night, we just kept adding rats to see what would happen LOL. We started with the base ingredient of the new boys Galileo and Medici, then added Zeus. Zeus was actually mean to them LOL Pinning and making poor Medici very worried.

aug25ZeusandMedicipinned.jpg

It was good to see him bouncing around acting like himself more and more. He's a very social rat, so then I added Thomas to the mix. Thomas is another one who worried the older boys, he bounces on them to get them to play, mounts them, power grooms for a millisecond then bounces off...they were all confused at his behaviour. LOL Zeus and Thomas had an uproarious reunion, Thomas was a bit rough, but then Zeus started giving it back to him, and then Zeus wanted to run on the floor like he used to. I even had Inca out, and she did her own thing, pretty good with Zeus, terrified of Thomas (he makes her brain short-circuit).

Inca lies on a pillow to eat her fry (Shhhh! Don't tell Dr Munn we broke her diet)
aug25Inca.jpg

aug25Inca2.jpg

aug25Incaeatingherfry.jpg

aug25Zeus.jpg

Zeus was very happy overall, so I decided to put them back into their own cage for the night and see how it went. I left the baby cereal on the top level for Zeus, and prayed he would make it up to there. This morning I was very happy to see he had :joy:

aug26ZeusandThomas.jpg

aug26ZeusandThomas2.jpg

Silly Thomas!
aug26Thomas.jpg

YAY!!! Zeus survived the night with crazy Thomas!

No problems at all?

Zeus looks so happy to have his friend again. Its amazing how much he perked up when he was with other rats again

Back