This is a Bit Too Much…Calla update 01/28

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woah!!! That is amazing! Congratz :happydance:

I just showed my boyfriend all the photo's over the past few days and he is amazed and happy for you! I hope she stays the same now and doesn't give you any more scares :hugs:

meghan said:
Hows she been doing Shelagh?

She's amazing!!
I will have her out for a run later on. Right now Ashe and Tonka are on the couch. Ashe just got back from her tumour removal and she's a bit groggy. She's already perking up with her daughter nearby :)
Then I need to syringe feed Rennie, then Calla will come out, I'll see if I can snap a pic or 2 of her :mrgreen:

I tried for good pics, but run run is what she wants to do :D

Callajan2runrun.jpg

Callagotanygoodjan2.jpg

:happydance: She looks so good. Glad to know that she's staying in a good mood. :) She was so cuddly yesterday.

:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: (WHEW! :heart:)

Such a sweet little girl.
So wonderful that the meds are giving her more time.
I am sure that you both will make the most of the time she has ...
Calla :heart: is such a sweet little girl

:laugh4: Sweet Calla has 2 life goals right now.

1) Taunt the Party Girls til they are insane
2) Run, run, climb explore and then more running...

She is on a serious mission these days, and I don't begrudge her the insane running around :D Enjoy your mission my OCD girly!! :mrgreen:

Ignore the Vision Quest DVD, I saw a preview for it ages ago, saw it at a garage sale cheap and still haven't watched it. Btw this basket is about 3.5 feet up, and Calla climbs to it regularly. :lol

Callajan5.jpg

Oh, look at her! I love her!
Thank god for the life the medicine is giving her, but she's got some real heart there within herself to go from page 1 pics to page 2 pics. I hope she can keep raising a ruckus all the time she's here.

Does everyone remember when I said I hoped Calla made it to my birthday? Well she did and beyond, but last night I saw the telltale signs creeping back in. :sad3: I upped her dose of dex seeing if we could keep it at bay but it looks like we are starting the next leg of the journey. I will be moving her to the hospital cage on my bed.

Pretty Calla looks a bit confused but she's learning all sorts of tricks...like lying propped up to eat her cheerios
Calla4jan16.jpg

Calla3jan16.jpg

Calla1jan16.jpg

Calla2jan16.jpg

I still have a little hope for the dex, but we all know that's temporary, since the tumour will continue to grow and eventually no matter what will press on her brain and cause the neuro symptoms and eventually her passing.

But Man oh man, did she use her active period to the fullest!! Zoom, run, jump, climb! :bunnydance:

That is what life is all about.......living it to the fullest. We need to learn from our little rat friends to enjoy everyday.
Calla is such a beautiful girl......

Back